Follow these steps and you will be well on the way to a successful interview.
1. Re-read and analyse the ad and job description, focussing on the essential requirements aand responsibilities of the position so you can tailor your answers to focus on the most important aspects of the job.
2. Re-read your CV and cover letter, to review how you sold yourself in the first place.
3. Research potential interview questions specific to the position and the industry.
4. Practice answers to these questions and recall specific examples from your work experience to use as examples to strengthen your responses to situational and behavioural-based questions.
5. Research the company. Look into their history, mission statement and values, and any recent events or projects they have been involved in.
6. Practice makes perfect. Ask a friend or family member to act as an interviewer, so you can try answering the questions in real time.
If you would like our help, then do contact us.
Posted: Saturday 3 November 2018